Is it Possible to Combine Easy2Boot and Hasleo WinToUSB

sparks79

TS Rookie
I have Two USB Flash Drives With Working Copies of Easy2Boot installed on One and Hasleo WinToUSB on the other.
Now I have just bought a Toshiba Portable SSD X10 ( 250gb ).
I have Setup and Tested WintoUSB on the X10 , which works fine.
So instead of carrying around two usb flash drive which perform different jobs,I thought it would nice if I could combine both apps on One Drive ( The X10 ).
If it can be done, I am unsure of which way round to do it, ie, Install Easy2Boot First , Then Install WintoUSB on top of that.
Or the Reverse Order.
Or is there some other App that would do what I want.
This is what I would like to do, Use the X10 to Boot Any PC, and have it come up with a Menu, Allowing the following Procedures, 1-- Install Windows, 2--- Run Windows.
None of the above would be necessary if you could Run Wintousb then Choose to Install Windows From within wintousb, But I don't know if that's possible.

SteveSi

TS Rookie
If WintoUSB made a VHD file, just make the X10 an E2B drive and then copy the VHD file to the \_ISO\MAINMENU folder on the E2B drive.

An alternative is to copy WinNTSetup to the WinToUSB X10 drive and also the Windows ISOs. You can then boot to Windows, run WInNTSetup and select an ISO and install it to any other drive.