Is there an upgrade for Focus 3D Home Designer

compused

Hi,

I have the 3D Home Designer (Deluxe Edition), which runs on Operating Systems Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP and am wondering whether there is a place I can go to upgrade my existing programme to work on Vista?

Typically you would go to the publisher's website to find any updates or patches you could use to upgrade your current version. However, just as typically, the software publisher will instead put out newer versions of your software which you have to buy. This appears to be the case as I was unable to find any updates for your existing software at the publisher's website. You may want to check for yourself here: http://www.avanquest.com/UK/

That said, if you are able to install the program in Vista but are unable to get it to work, try changing the compatibility mode to one of the older operating systems.

Thank you mailpup for your suggestions. I have in fact since emailed Focus to ask them about an upgrade. I will see whether they reply. I've had such fun designing houses with the XP version, but my partner's PC has broken, so I can't use it there anymore.

Compused

Back