4 gig ram ddr 2 533 mhz

550 watt charmelon aspire psu

sata hard drives sata and sata 2 300 gigs and 250 gigs

dvd rw

dvd rw combo drive

saitek 2 keyboard

razor diamond back mouse

logitech z5500 speakers

xfi fatality extreme music sound card-off my system tho since vista has probs with it so using the sound card that asus came with

20.1 inch dell wide screen monitor

thats my specs btw i am switching to quad

now before i had a asus p5b evga 320 mb 8800 and a core 2 duo 2.7 now since i got new parts and i turn on my pc everything powers on fine but the back out take fans takes like 8 seconds longer to turn on but it turns on and runs fine just a delay..is this a problem?it is connected to the mobo the pc has no issues etc just this 1 weird problem.

Is the back fan mistakenly connected to the CPU fan connector on the motherboard? I think there can be a slight delay when the CPU heatsink fan starts up when connected to its CPU motherboard connector.

Did you buy adjustable speed FANs or temp FANs that only come are at a certain delay time? Did the fans come with the case?

Look to see if the fan is turning on at the same time the computer starts POST. It may be that the speed of this fan is controlled by the BIOS and does not start until the BIOS is initialized. I've noticed that my CPU fan spins slowly at first but upon POST it goes up to normal speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back