Think this is a good gaming PC build?

So, I just decided to become a PC gamer (I've always been a console gamer) and I hear that it is cheaper/better than one you can buy online. so anyways I've watched tons of tuts on how to build one and I'm pretty confident in myself. so I went on Amazon.com (a website I use all the time) and looked up all of the essential parts for my budget and here are the specs. keep in mind that this is for Battlefield 4 GTA V ETC

Rosewill Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case CHALLENGER

Seagate 2TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive (ST2000DM001

Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST (Black)

Gigabyte AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX Motherboard GA-78LMT-USB3

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti FTW

Corsair CX600 CP-9020048-US 600W Power Supply

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000) Desktop Memory Model F3-17000CL11D

AMD FD6300WMHKBOX FX-6300 6-Core Processor Black Edition

Windows 8.1 System Builder OEM DVD 64-Bit

Also will this build give me 40-60 FPS on BF4 and GTA V?
(I'm new to TechSpot idk what happened to font sorry) Mod note: fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: What is your budget? This info will go a long way in helping us help you. If you are going hard drive I suggest the Western Digital Black Series over the Seagate.

Also, consider NewEgg.com's site as you research.

I have been doing some research for you and I will answer in greater depth over the weekend. That motherboard can natively run 1066 and 1333 memory and to utilize 1600 you will need to overclock the RAM. So the RAM you picked will not run in that board except it will be throttled down. There are many AMD boards that can run that FX cpu with 1600 memory without having to overclock said memory.

As for your FPS for those games what are the recommended specs for a video card by the game manufactures?

Back