I've got a redirect issue, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeslag

I don't know what to do, every time I try and click on a search result from google it redirects me to some page. I know it has something to do with something called searchwebway7.com because if I copy the link location and paste it to another tab, they all seem to end with the ending I've put in the link below. Can anyone help? I'll post a hijackthis log after the web address below. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

http://www.google.com/goto?id=aa330...kb81ka8u3&q=searchway&domen=searchwebway7.com

Hijackthis log to long to post, so I'm attaching.

Attachments

• hijackthis log.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
8 Steps complete!!!

Okay, my eight steps are complete, and I'm putting my logs in here, thanks!!!

Attachments

• Avira Log.txt
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
  • hijackthis log.txt
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
  • malware log.txt
    866 bytes · Views: 1
Sorry I hate to bump my own post like this but I just wanted to make sure it was alright to post my new 3 logs in this same thread as I did in the post above, or if I should've started a new thread altogether. Thanks!

No problem TMagic, I wasn't trying to bug you or anything like that, just didn't want my post to be lost, and absolutely no apologies necessary for any sort of delay, this is an amazing service you're doing for free and I really appreciate it!

Combofix issue

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've closed all the applications, and I even have my browser with the combofix guide open on another computer, but every time I try and run combofix it states "some files could not be created, please close all applications, reboot windows, and restart this application."

Is there something I can do to ensure I've shut down everything on my computer? Thanks!

Combofix Log!

Redownloaded combo fix and it ran fine, here is my combo fix log. Any further steps I need to take?!? Thanks again!!!!!!!

Attachments

• combofix log.txt
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back