Just reinstalled OS been getting BSOD

Due to a malware infection I had to get a friend to reinstall my operating system for me but since then I have been getting BSOD during just running normal tasks unexpectedly such as videos games and so on.

0x100000d1 (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000008, 0x00000000 is the bugcheck I have been getting other event messages have said things about infinite loops and that the problem is with my driver.

From googling and so on ive been told its most likely a driver problem and most like the well known driver issue NVIDIA completely fails and so I've tried instailing and uninstalling every driver under the sun for my graphics card NVIDIA GEFORCE 210 and at this point im out of ideas and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help.

Ive only uploaded one minidump but I have around 30 to upload if you need to see anymore. Thanks in advance if you take time out to help. :)

Attachments

• Mini102310-02.dmp
    96 KB · Views: 1
Your minidump error is 0xD1 and these are usuaully caused by faulty drivers.

In your case the ESET driver epfwndis.ssys was cited as the cause of your crash. Epfwndis.sys is an ESET Personal Firewall NDIS filter driver file belonging to their Smart Security.

You could...

1. Simply update.

2. Uninstall, reinstall and then update.

3. And if the problem persists then go to ESET's official forums at wildersecurity.com and post there about your issue. You'll get excellent help and the community is very active and will respond to your inquiry.

* ESET is a top notch software.

Same error code and same driver. You may not have a clean uninstall because according to the minidump the driver is still present.

Question: Did have installed any other security software?

Back