Kaspersky updating issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazerX

Hello,
I recently reformatted my computer, and re-installed kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.1.325. It's been acting strangely during updating. Here are pics:

i284.photobucket .com/albums/ll29/cazerX/updating.jpg

Before update

i284.photobucket .com/albums/ll29/cazerX/starting.jpg
Updating...

i284.photobucket .com/albums/ll29/cazerX/rightafterupdate.jpg

This comes up right after update, it doesn't matter whether or not I restart to install the updates that "don't" exist.

i284.photobucket .com/albums/ll29/cazerX/afterupdate.jpg

In the box after the update.

i284.photobucket .com/albums/ll29/cazerX/stillthereafterupdate.jpg
i284.photobucket .com/albums/ll29/cazerX/threat1.jpg
At the top in security threats.

Now I've tried uninstalling, and re-installing, but to no avail. It still does this. Please reply soon, This is getting very annoying having it pop up every few seconds.

P.S.--I exited and ran it as an admin, don't know if that would do anything or not.

P.S.S.--I don't know if the updates are installing or not, I don't see anything that will tell me, other than

i284.photobucket .com/albums/ll29/cazerX/completedlog.jpg

You'll need to take out the space before the .com

Is it set to update automatically or are you manually initiating the update? If it isn't automatic, exactly how are you doing it manually?

I simply right click on the icon in the system tray and then click on Update if I want to manually do it.

Updates are set to automatic, which is another part I'm confused about...shouldn't it be updating on its own then?

Yes, it should. I have Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 and mine does. At the moment I'm at a loss.

Part of what you pay for when you pay for an antivirus product is support. You need to contact them with your issue. This could also bring to light a problem on their end if there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back