Keep getting BSOD, safe mode crashes, and other problems

Hi,
I am having a major problem with my ASUS laptop where I keep getting the BSoD and cant find out a solution. My AVG Anti Virus refuses to open and automatically crashes; I got an error message from a file named EXPLORERFRAME.dll after opening it. I also have tried on multiple occasions to enter safe mode and it immediately crashes when opening it. I also have lost internet connection with the laptop and says I only have limited access with my connection. I also have tried using Ad-Aware and it just crashes partially through the scan. I have checked my minidump file and there is nothing recent in there. I also have tried uninstalling some programs, while I was successful with uninstalling some programs, others got a wierd error message saying they could not find the file and could not be deleted. I think that is everything I have discovered so far. help would be MUCH appreciated.
Thanks

What are the BSOD error codes as shown on the desktop screen? How old is this system and is it still under warranty? Have you been infected recently?

By the way, there are better solutions than Ad-aware but we'll deal with it later if need be, Since it is almost 1:30 in the morning here I may not be on to respond to your response. ;)

The BSOD codes are 0x000000F4(0x0000000000000003,0xFFFFFA8009DC6B30,0xFFFFFA8009DC6E10,0xFFFFF800033E4510)
I got this computer last August so it is not that old and it should be under warranty since I almost sent it in earlier this year because of a charger issue that magically fixed it self ( I got BSOD with that also, but I know this does not have to do with this)

o yea I forgot, as far as I know I have had no viruses recently. I have had a few BSOD earlier this week but they were kinda random too, and did not effect any of my programs installed.

I am suspicious that it might be your RAM or hard drive.

Note:
0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function.

* Since this is still under warranty I would have them look at your system. And don't let them try to charge you $.

* Please keep us updated.

alright thanks, im going to have a friend have a closer look at it and see if he can do anything, if not, ill probably send it in.

Back