Laptop can't find Epson Printer through wireless network

I have an Epson ET-2500 and I connected it through wireless to my desktop. But now my laptop can't find it. Why can't I see the printer on my laptop?

Verify the laptop and printer are both connected to the same subnet & that the printer is shared

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have problems with wireless printers. My approach now is to completely uninstall the printer driver and start again following the instructions from scratch. The Canon wireless printer we have works very well but there is a considerable lag compared with a usb connection. USB is much easier to set up too but I have several devices I can print from using wireless.

Okay, so I managed to find the printer on the laptop and installed it. But now I'm having a problem with the network itself. The laptop will find the desktop and connect to the network intermittently, but then I'll lose it and the printer will say offline. I have no idea why it's doing this. The wireless works fine as the Internet is always on, it just doesn't want to stay connected to the network.

Go to the Epson site, find the support or download link, and download the firmware for the ET-2500 model.
Not the driver nor any software for the PC, but the 'firmware' that runs inside the printer. There should be instructions on How To Install.

I'm assuming I should install this on the laptop? Also I forgot to mention that the two desktops are connected to the network/Internet via a wireless NIC card as the router is too far away to have the computers wired to it. Didn't know if that made any difference.

Not installed on ANY pc, but into the printer itself

You have a connection setup like
Code:
WiFi- Router
    |
    + ... wifi to two or more PCs
    |
    + ... wifi to the printer
If all systems are connected at the same time, then the Printer should be available to each of them.
If the printer disconnects, then print jobs will queue in the PC that issued the request and they will get printed when the printer reconnects.

>>> the printer should not be disconnecting.

BTW, I have a similar setup, just different printer and systems (including a Mac).

Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer in Windows:

Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product.

Click Start > Devices and Printers
Click Add Printer on the command bar
you may try the Printer troubleshooter, which will attempt to automatically diagnose and fix your problem.

Open the Printer troubleshooter by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting. Under Hardware and Sound, click Use a printer.

If Windows can't detect a printer that you want to use, follow these steps to find and add the printer manually:

1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button , and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Click Add a printer.
3. In the Add Printer wizard, select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
4. On the Searching for available printers page, click The printer that I want isn't listed.
5. On the Find a printer by name or TCP/IP address page, choose how to find the printer that you want to use, based on the type or location of the printer, and then click Next.
6. Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.

The same issue to me. I found Epson printer on Android, but I can't find it on Windows 10. What is interesting, that Windows can find this printer and I can print but the EPSON CONNECT PRINTER SETUP can't find. I add permissions for this program on Windows Firewall. So the issue is not my network, not drivers, but that Epson Connect Printer Setup program. And foto printing software is terrible too. It changes foto quality. It changes foto quality even during preview. And adding artifacts. I don't know where developers have found the drivers foto management. That drivers are terrible. I develop foto editing tools 5 years ago, and I found free drivers 10 times better when Epson is using for foto editing, size changing and so so.

Have you EVER had any printer accessed with TCP? Reason I ask is Print/File Sharing needs to be enabled.

Hi @Mindaugas This thread is a year old. It would be better to open up a new thread of your own.
Welcome to techspot forum.;)
OOps I see O.J answered you.

I have a Hp Envy 6055 wireless sublimation printer.That is very smart and fast printer.But my printer does not connect with Laptop,WiFi and other smart devices.Anybody guide me how to solve my printer problem.

Back