Laptop GPU is dying

So, I've been using my laptop for quite some time and around a year ago, I started to experience these pixels of random color flashing in different places. And more and more starts to accumulate until everything looks distorted and pixelated, leading to the game crashing. Some time passed and it got worse and worse. The 3D rendering of games started to distort, and these days the distortion accumulates so fast that the game crashes as it starts. Now, BsoD happens daily. I have been trying to troubleshoot so heres what I did so far. I speculate it is the GPU dying or being corrupt with all these symptoms.

Underclocking: It helped for some time as I slowly lowered to clock speeds as the GPU dies slowly. But there is a limit to how much I can underclock and I can't do it any more.

Undervolting: Again, helped for some time but I can't lower it any further.

Graphics Card Driver Update/Downgrade: All driver versions BUT the one I use which is 373.06 makes the symptoms of the fault WORSE than it already is.

BIOS Update: Did nothing

Processor Power Management Settings: Lowered it and worked for some time but it isn't working anymore

Cleaning Dust and reapplying Thermal Paste: Did nothing

Using Different Displays: Thought maybe the display was bad. No it wasn't.

Turning My GPU off and using integrated graphics: This works, meaning it IS a GPU problem.

Oh yeah since I disassembled it and put it back together, I voided warranty... well... it was already past deadline...

The Graphics Card is a GTX 970M, I currently cannot bring out the specs because I pressed the start button and the search but they arent responding... My desktop isn't responding... Which is another symptom of the graphics card.

Any of you guys might know something else I can do? Most likely, at this point, I have to give up on games and run things on integrated graphics to do basic work and stuff.

Back