Laptop Graphics card issues

Hey guys, So I just got a new laptop and I don't know whats wrong with it.

its the PROLINE W655RB 15.6 I7-6700HQ 8GB/1TB W10P64
https://www.specternetworks.com/shop/product/notebooks/proline-w655rb-15-6-i7-6700hq-8gb1tb-w10p64/

okay long story short.
randomly the FANS go crazy and the laptop start beeping extremely loudly, it is not overheating as it happens at random points, the beeping eventually stops after between 5 and 7 beeps, but the fans continue going extremely fast. The laptop occasionally turns off, and once it just didn't turn on again. Which lead me to believe that it was overheating and having thermal shutdowns.I have downloaded speed fan and the hottest component is 31 degrees. This happens when the computer isn't doing anything.

I have thought it might be the drivers so I have installed drivers both from the disk they have given me with the laptop as well as with online drivers. both lead to the same problem. also for some reason the computer sometimes can't detect the graphics card at all.

the problem also happens in Ubuntu, which I have duel booted too. but it is less frequent.

thanks

"So I just got a new laptop and I don't know whats wrong with it"... We get this all the time, is this laptop new under warranty or is it used out of warranty?

If it is new, return it for another, or have it looked at under warranty

Back