Laptop wont turn on. why?

Hi, I have a msi CR410 that is working perfectly last night. Tonight, When I turned it on (plugged to adapter ) it didnt turn on..the battery light on my laptop is on and the adaptor's light is also on.. I tried the suggested on taking out the battery, pressing the power switch for 30 sec then put battery, plug it and press power but it still didnt turn on. After that I let the laptop be plugged to my adaptor just to see if the device is just power drained but after a while I saw that the battery light indicator on my laptop is also gone. When I touched the adaptor it was not hot not like before that its hot. This time its not hot nor warm, just no temperature but the light on the adaptor is still on but the battery light on my laptop is now gone too not like earlier.

Have you tried removing the battery. Then just plugging the adapter into the laptop. See if it boots this way.

Just take the battery from the laptop and hard disk, (any peripheral device connected to laptop!
see what happens! :D

(DO NOT OPEN YOUR LAPTOP FOR REMOVING HARD DRIVE IF YOU HAVE THE WARRENTY)

System needs to be reset. Some system has hidden feature to reset it.

Try removing the battery.
Plug-in AC
Press and hold the power button + esc key for 30 seconds then release.
Remove the AC
Plug-in AC
Remove the AC
Plug-in AC
Press power button to turn it on..

Also the battery place it into a ziplock freezer bag with paper towel folded and stick it into the freezer to one side. For 3 hrs. Then take out and thaw it and kept the paper towel inside for moisture.
Once thawed. Charge it the battery only. Once charged try using the laptop without the AC.

Back