Laptop won't turn on

long story so i'll try to make it short.acer laptop not even 90 days old screen started jumping.Contacted acer and they said to send it in.I did and they found a cracked screen.Wanted $200 to fix not covered.I said send it back I can't afford that.I'll hook it up to my TV.Got it back and tried to turn it on but it didn't work.Called Acer and they said they would only fix it if I get the screen repaired by them and also that because I didn't get them to fix the screen that my warranty is no void.I really get upset over big companies taking advantage of the normal working people.

The laptop won't turn on at all? If you mean no external display, the motherboard may be damaged

well i finally got the thing to turn on now the problem is the screen it keeps jumping all over the place makes it almost impossible to read

yes the lcd screen has a crack in the upper right hand corner which i could live with if it would stop jumping.As for the external monitor I haven't hooked it up as of yet (no cable)

You are lucky to have a jumping screen or anything on the screen at all with the screen being cracked

Any crack on an LCD screen is bad and it will only get worse over time. It must be replaced. What is the make and model of this Acer?

The make and model is Acer Aspire 5250.Npw it has a new trick it only seems to come on when it feels like it lolAfter I take the back off it works as long as I don't turn it off

Back