1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Left click+dragging cursor=some wierd glitch or something

By KosminVonMihai ยท 5 replies
Apr 18, 2018
Post New Reply
  1. Greetings guys! I have an extremely annoying problem. I use Windows 10 and whenever I play a game (as long as it's in fullscreen I suppose) and I press left click and drag the cursor to the bottom right (usually in shooters when I perform or at least I try to perform a sick flickshot) the taskbar appears and the cursor appears and for a second I can't control my camera view (in-game) and this had cost me a lot when playing anything. And when I don't have any apps opened and it's just my desktop and I do the same movement I can see a grey thing popping up from the bottom right (right there where's the peek to desktop button). Sorry if I didn't explain my issue properly. Thank you!

2. Cycloid Torus

Cycloid Torus Stone age computing. Posts: 3,560   +948

Right click on taskbar and lock it.

3. KosminVonMihai

KosminVonMihai TS Rookie Topic Starter

It was locked all this time.

4. holdum323

holdum323 Banned Posts: 1,725   +455

5. Cycloid Torus

Cycloid Torus Stone age computing. Posts: 3,560   +948

If locked, then program you are running unlocks. Check with program devs.

6. KosminVonMihai

KosminVonMihai TS Rookie Topic Starter

Yesterday I discovered that if I don't have any apps open (usually when I play I don't hide some of my apps) the problem is no longer but the bottom right side is still a sensible spot. I thank you for trying to help me and somehow you did! I wish you a good day/night!