LG G3 Broken

Mikeepower

Hello,

My LG G3 has had a problem for a while now, and it is out of warranty so I cant get a replacement or refund and I would like to get it working. There is currently no MAC Address on the phone, so it cannot connect to the internet or use bluetooth. I was planning on rooting the phone to try and fix this, but I was stopped when the phone wasn't noticed by my PC. It does not give me the option to change between MTP, PTP or just charge but instead shows that the phone is charging as if it were plugged into a wall. I cannot access the files as there is no phone showing up on my PC, but instead found that the phone was down as LGE Mobile USB Serial Port (COM5) under Ports in Device Manager.

I have tried factory resetting the phone but this does not work.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Friend, I will suggest you change your smartphone because LG all G series have the issue about the board that's why people don't like now LG smartphone and also don't like to buy. Nowadays everyone like and buy these smartphones iPhone, Motorola, and Samsung. That's, why I will suggest you change your smartphone and buy another product, don't buy LG smartphone.

Back