Logitech Rumblepad detected, but doesn't work

So a few months ago, I borrowed a controller from my friend and it was a Logitech Wireless Rumblepad F170. It worked fine and dandy, I used this controller to play games as well as make some in Godot.

However, I stopped using the controller for a while (2 weeks) but it was still plugged into my computer. Then I decided to try out Rocket League today so when I tried using my controller, nothing worked. I tried using it on other computers, still no use. I use Linux Mint 20 and jstest-gtk shows that it is detected but when I press any button, it's not detected.

This is what shows in that utility:
Screenshot from 2020-09-29 20-32-23.png

When I try to calibrate, it still doesn't find any movement from my controller. Also, it doesn't light up or anything when I press the center button of the controller. Batteries are fully charged too.

Try to go into device manager, then find your controller, and update the driver. Here is a how-to video.

This is not exactly the issue, that is what I had done in my windows dualboot. The problem is with the controller itself. It usually blinks a green light even when not connected to any device. There are no problems with the drivers in linux too.

Hmm. That's really weird. Do you have any other computers to test it with? And do all the usb devices on your working correctly?

Back