Looking for download manager that does not require install

Status
Not open for further replies.

neowing

Hello ?
Anyone knows the download manager that does not require install ?
What I want to is :

Install download manager program into thumb drive and use it to the other computer that does not want to install any program.

Anyone know the download manager that can do above example ?

from
neowing

You're talking about two different processes: the download and the installation. But I'm not sure I understand how you want to use this.

If you want to download the programs to the flash drive, you can then connect the flash drive to the 'other' computer and install the program on it from the flash drive.

You don't need a 'download manager' to do that. But what you do need is to find the reason the 'other' computer won't allow programs to be installed.

Thank you for replying.

What I mean is:

I want to download ISO file from "Microsoft". My problem is I don't have high speed modem. As a result, I want to download it from other location. However, I don't have right to install program.
They have pastest internet connection and I can download a big file. The real problem is "ISO" file was too big. I downloaded it 6 times but it stop downloaded at 65 % of download. I read the instruction and it said I need "download Manager". Microsoft also have their download manager but it was the same. What I want to download is "Visual Studio 2008 TRY WARE" which I can use 90 days.

I need download manager program that can install inside the flash drive (2GB), and run it to the other location to finish the download.

But If anyone knows "Visual Studio 2008 TRY WARE" in direct download site, could anyone tell me where can I find it ? ( Except Microsoft, Not Torrent, Not by using some kind of .exe file that need internet connection.)

from
neowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back