Looking for old PC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one, I can't remember the name of this game for the life of me, was hoping maybe some one out there would catch wind and possibly be able to help me out...so here's the run down of the only things i can pretty much remember

The game:

Year: About or around 1992-

style: Turn base/hot seat/empire building

It looked modern-ish building wise..and the seasons changed..I remember that...if you tried to build durring winter..your workers-went really slow and could end up sick

also i beleive you could eventually get cannons and hot air balloons for units..

but me my aunt and my uncle use to all play this via a hot-seat multiplayer mode..

SO! thats about all i can actually remember-if any one has an idea please feel free to hiiiit meee up ! this is driving me insane..-rips hair out- :wave:

Can't think of any RTS style game before Starcraft, i'm not even sure they existed :p.

EDIT: Sorry didn't read "turn based" :).

Personally, the best thing I can say is to google phrases like "your workers will slow down and eventually get sick during the winter". Maybe even do an advanced search and change the date settings, though that could backfire if you got the date wrong.

Hmm while reading your post it reminded me of The Settlers but sadly that's not a TBS its an RTS. And a great one at that had so much fun with it in the 90's I should go find it somewhere again =D. But that aside the only game I can think of is Civilization...first one came out in 91 and it can develop to more modern looking buildings, it also fits in the TBS criteria. Not sure if that's it thou...maybe something else will come to me and I'll let ya know unless someone beats me.

sims maybe?
roller coaster builder?

I was never real big into those games, but yeah those 2 sound like that. Turn based, thats the kicker, I suggest going to yahoo answers and questions, there are so many dang people that view that site, it may take a few tries but I guarantee someone there has played that game.

Hello kitty, warcraft 1 predates sc by many years, also a super nintendo game called populus is probably the first rts. Who knows maybe they had some for atari?

Heroes of might and magic (turn based) cause 2th version had something hot seat multiplayer stuff but missing cannons.
North and South, got both of the stuff and is OLD xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back