Lost Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonylukac

Is all email getting lost or am I under surveillance? It seem that up to half of my email has been getting lost for the last two months. For example, I used to get a full screenful of aol spam each day. Now I am getting 1/3 page to 2/3 of a page. Att yahoo email has gotten lost from walmart and micro center. Email from my independent website provider to earthlink has gotten lost, both going and coming. It seems that no google gmail has gotten lost, altho they have had outages. If these are spam blockers malfunctioning, I don't want them. If this is how business operates, no wonder the economy is in such a shambles. Is it so hard to mouse click an unwanted email that we have to drive business to extinction with spam blacklists and spam blockers? What gives?

Yes

Yes, I did get that email and I got a page and a half of spam from aol today. I know its unusual to want spam, but keep it coming. What did you do?

lol :)

Same thing I'm doing now!

It could be that your email is known, on the spam lists
Really the best way around this, is to get another email (you just can't stop em all!)

Yes, I did get that email and I got a page and a half of spam from aol today. I know its unusual to want spam, but keep it coming. What did you do?

tonylakac,
What is your e-mail address so I can re-direct my spam to you. Seriously, I find that my spam can vary day to day, from 3 to 45 e-mails. I always thought this was due to inherent unreliability of spam filters. My ISP and my e-mail client are supposed to filter spam. Perhaps on the day they work well I get 3, and when they don't work I get 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back