Lost flv file

When you say you lost a flv file, do you mean;
1) It's on your pc somewhere, but you can't find it, or
2) You had it on pc, but you deleted it, but now want it back ?

If it's 1) just type a wildcard followed by flv and search
e.g. in search bar type, *.flv (enter)

If it's 2) You need to use some file recovery software, then search for 'movie types'.

i deleted them

i deleted them from pc and i use some file recovery software but not work

becouse the most of software doesnot support flv video file accept one software it

names recuva it could not recover them all just 50 of 350 total video

pleas if u got program dont forget the key couse i have alot of program it ned the

key

thank for help

Ok, it's fair to say you may or may not get those files back, but it has worked for me before. You need to download the program called 'Recuva' (it's free)
http://www.piriform.com/recuva
If you can use another pc to do this and install the portable version of Recuva onto a memory stick, it would be better.
When installed, run the program, and it will give you the option to seach for video files, so just tick that option. After it has scanned it will ask you for a place to save to, If you have a flash drive, save to that.
If the first scan doesn't find your files, choose the Deep scan option. This has worked well for me over several different pc's.

** I see you have tried Recuva. So if it didn't work for .flv types try this one;
http://diskdigger.org/

thanks

I'm sorry for not responding to your message

The problem still exists and I'm looking for a solution to it as I told you earlier I tried a

recova program, but returned some of the movies and could not replay them

all

and the other program, but unfortunately needs a license

Thank you very much for trying to help me and I accept

your solutions and best of all issued

there is problem

thank y mr mike

wheni try that softwer diskdigger it earas all what i have of flv file

and bring them as recovred file it also recoved another flv file they didnot work

i will try anther diskdigger that y tell me bout it

thank u so mutch

mr mike thank u so mutch for try help me but as i told u befor i try recova

and he recover some of video i try to recover them all some softwaer need

s/n maybe that reason i couldnt have best result

i will continu try u tips

best regards

You will find that you can recover many of the files that you deleted, but some you cannot. It's because when you keep using your pc, the files you deleted have new files saved over them. So some of your deleted video files may be lost for ever.

that is good explain

mr mike i think this is the end of my problem i cant recover them all thank u so mutch

for try help me

No trouble. You can keep trying with the programs I gave the links for earlier, but if they don't find your files, I don't know what else to suggest. Sometimes things are lost for ever !

Back