Macbook Air Wireless Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto_007

I have an issue relating with wireless on my macbook air (versioni 4?) its connected to my router perfectly fine, (also testing pinging website and the router) although I can only access google and hi5 but to other it's will display (page cannot display) I suspect it might be the OS problem (Mac OS X 10.5.2) will anybody has any input on this?

Appreciate this.

Same results if you poke around in Network Utility?

Are you able to check for system updates? (Apple Menu -> Software Update you may have already known this, I don't have any feel for knowledge of Macs around here outside of LNCPapa and jobeard and myself).

its connected to my router perfectly fine, (also testing pinging website and the router) although I can only access google and hi5 but to other it's will display (page cannot display)

Hmmm, that doesn't make a lot of sense.

What is your IP address? Any proxies setup on your computer? What browsers have you tried (Safari, Firefox etc..?)

It's doesnt make sense to me as well, but its does just that... my IP address is obtained DHCP from the router and I'm sure I did not touch any proxies setup at any one time, I'm using both Safari and FIrefox, could it's be the hardware problem related or perhaps the Operational System?

could it's be the hardware problem related or perhaps the Operational System?
I'm absolutely positive this is not a problem with your computer's hardware, but before you reinstall OS X, I'd like to figure out the problem.
my IP address is obtained DHCP from the router
Yes, but what is it, exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back