Machine Check Exception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasier2006

I keep gettin the Bsod and I thought it was just my PSU so bought a new one then problem didnt go away bought new cpu added a fan problem still persists ran memtest and got error switched both sticks of my ram and tried same thing this is really bugging me I will be in the middle of making a beat with my keyboard and it will crash really frustrating when I get a bunch done and it crashes any help will do just that help

Attachments

• Mini020607-01.dmp
    100 KB · Views: 5
Both minidumps show that windows is crashed at ATI display card driver. Maybe it is faulty ram or software error of ATI display card.

Mini020607-01.dmp BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, bfd3ecac, eb674b0c, 0}
Probably caused by : ativvaxx.dll ( ativvaxx+59cac )

Mini020907-01.dmp BugCheck 10000050, {f681a000, 1, bfb02875, 0}
Probably caused by : ati3duag.dll ( ati3duag+51875 )

Why do you think your windows is crashed with machine check exception? As machine check is hardware problem and the bugcheck is 9C.

If your windows is crashed with bugcheck code 9C, it is hardware error. Can you post the system event log 1001 and 1003 of this month here? I want to verify whether your windows has machine check issue or not?

Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 000B6AEB67B4. The following error occurred:
The semaphore timeout period has expired. . Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xf681a000, 0x00000001, 0xbfb02875, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: D:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini020907-01.dmp.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

these arent the same error messages that i get with the BSOD thats what i dont get

disable the NIC and reboot. If the system becomes stable over some time,
it's related to your Network Card/Driver.

wait did you say there was an error while checking in memtest? must be a bad stick then, try to use one stick of ram and check it again, if the error occurs switch to a different stick of ram.

The Minidumps point to the ATI video card/driver. In your original post you said memtest flagged errors. Is this still the case? If so then your RAM is bad. If memtest passes, then try different ATI drivers (uninstall the old, then install the new). If that still doesn't work, replace the video card.

i have installed new drivers im sure its both sticks of my ram there cheapo's and i upped the fsb so im sure it screwed up my memory ill get some on monday when i get payed what can i get for about 100 bucks

If it's cheap RAM, then they won't be stable if overclocked. That could cause BSOD's.
Just reset the settings in your BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back