Making a graph

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNS1310

No clue where to post this...just need some help making a graph. I have MS works suite 2005...trying to make a graph with a bunch of data I have. It's my workout, actually. Been going at it since December 5th, and would like to see the progress in graph form. Would like separate graphs for bench, curls, triceps press, shoulder press...all my exercises. I do a 3-6 sets of any given exercise, so that has to be taken into consideration. Never made a graph in my life, probably easier than I think it is...suggestions? Do I make a table with all the info then change it to a graph? Do I just list all the info then make that into a graph? Thanks for any help!

put exercises on the y axis and sets on the x axis. That's how I would do it. Make sure all the boxes are outlined so you can check them off as you go along.

make sure you use excel, if MS suite has it.

things get a bit hairy with dates.

Easiest way would be to make 1 column with the date, then subsequent columns with bench, curls, ect. Then select everything and you should be able to choose a graph option and it will have defaults that should be somewhat correct. I'm not very familiar with Works. I'm sure it is totally possible, but if you can't figure it out you could always copy it all, and paste it into a google spreadsheet thing, more people will know how to use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back