March 13-2018 What's new in Windows 10?

Hi I guess someone has to reply to this thread before this thread gets posted??:D
PS I will see how my PC reacts to this update for 3-4 days. If all goes well, I'll create a back up image of my OS on a external drive. I would suggest you do that also.(y)

Last edited:
Hi If you don't want to learn how to create a back up image of W10; at least create a rescue drive after you down load the latest W10 update. Save yourself a lot of grief knowing you have one of these in your desk drawer.:D It's not hard to do. Windows 10 has a lot of issues, but they are trying very hard to make it a great OS. Here's how to feel a little more secure. It won't take long,;)and it won't hurt. I have one in my desk drawer.(y)
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026852/windows-create-a-recovery-drive

Capture25.JPG

You may want to have one of these in your arsenal also. It never hurts to have more then one way to recover your windows OS.
However the best arsenal is to learn how to use a back up image program. I have all these in my arsenal. I'm hoping I can convince you all to do the same. If I could accomplish this, then you wouldn't need my advise. If you have a hardware problem, then these suggestions won't help you. Just remember you have either hardware or software problems. I'm hoping I can help with software problems. I do have some suggestions to hardware problems also.:D
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Your postings would be more effective and useful (imo) IF you would not post extraneous information under every topic - - such as making an image or rescue disks. The current topic has nothing to do with either.

Your postings would be more effective and useful (imo) IF you would not post extraneous information under every topic - - such as making an image or rescue disks. The current topic has nothing to do with either.
There is nothing confusing about my replies. Creating a back up image before and after a major update is always a good idea. If everyone would learn to do that, they would have less stress in their PC lives, knowing they could be back running exactly like the day they created the image.
Thank you for your reply!;)

I'm not hear to cause conflicts. I'm here to pass forward things I have learned from Techs, and I can still remember. If you have a back up image of your OS on a external drive: IMHO, You are almost fearless, because you can restore back just like the day you created that image. Is that really that hard for PC users to understand? If it is, then you are really missing out on how to use Windows OS and I'm really sorry that you don't understand . I will continue to post this on every thread, and hope that PC users will see how important it it is to create a back up image of your OS on a regular basis. Sorry, but this is my goal in my PC life. What you see; is what you get my friends. A old country boy that knows a little about Windows and wants to pass it forward.

I welcome any replies to my thread my friends; and I guarantee you , I will listen to all suggestions from anyone; and hopefully, I will learn from your suggestions. Hopefully that's what I'm all about. If you are ready to listen, you may be surprised what you can learn here on techspot. Even for us that think we know every thing about Windows OS; we may learn new things about Windows here on TS. Just ask us and wait for a response. Who knows what you will get. I hope you get good suggestions here on TS ,and we help you with you issue. We'll give you our best shot here on techspot.

Last edited:
Back