Medal of Honor: Allied Assault only draws part of screen

Hello, i have recently had problems with my Medal Of Honor Allied Assault game. I bought the 10th anniversary bundle with expansion packs, but regardless it is the same game. My problem is that the game, when it loads up, stays on the loading screen. A small portion of the screen is drawn (say, near your health bar, or the top of the screen) but not the full screen. The rest of the screen remains the loading screen. If you press Esc then go back in game, it only draws that small square and the rest is the main menu. You can still play the game, move around, shoot, hear things, just you cannot see anything. The graphics settings do not matter, as it always does this when you load a game. My computer is an ASUS X53 with an Nvidia Gt 540m. I run Win7 64 bit. Any ideas?
Thanks for any help.

Try installing the latest graphics driver and install the game patches.

Mohaa Probs

Try installing the latest graphics driver and install the game patches.

this does not work.... maybe its my video card... but then again even Intel integrated graphics do not play the game. It works at lowest settings though

Update

I found a solution- the game runs fine, all settings maxed out. The one problem i had was that I was running 32 bit color. I changed this to 16 bit color, and that fixed the problem immediatley

Back