Mem_Managment BSOD but no failed hard dive or ram test

HI there,

First off I am not the most computer literate person but I know a few things so If I get confused please bare with me lol.

Alright so I have been getting lots of bsod's lately specifically when I watch videos on youtube or twitch.tv.
They seem to change up but mostly it is memory management errors. So the first thing I did was run memory diagnostics tool for windows vista and it came back with zero errors. So I figure my ram is ok.
Than I ran 2 hard drive diagnostics one called SeaTools and the other was my hard drive manufacturers (Toshiba) diagnostic tool . I also got 0 errors for both of them. So I figured it was a plug in or my web browser (chrome) so I uninstalled adobe and chrome and other plugins associated and re installed them with no luck.
I have recently cleaned out my laptop (Toshiba qosmio x300-02k) and still get errors.
I also ran a EVEREST home edition report with no problems (available report upon request)
I also looked at windows report of my last BSOD and it was this
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.1
Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 4e
BCP1: 0000000000000099
BCP2: 000000000004B494
BCP3: 0000000000000002
BCP4: 000000000004B493
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini121613-03.dmp
C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-167685-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Local\Temp\WERBE5E.tmp.version.txt

I am not sure what WER-167 blah blah blah is or WERBe5E

could this be maleware and the cause f my issue.

I run a yearly subscription to norton and I scanned with no significant threats found.

I also ran a disk cleanup, defrag, windft...etc and still errors. I can give you minidump upon request.

If I could get some help that would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here

Back