Member gallery

red1776

I probably missed the heads up on this, but i have been getting 'server not found' when trying to upload to the gallery or even edit profile area.

I am having a similar problem. I tried to upload a photo of my desktop last week, but when the upload finished I got an "internal server error." If I click on that picture in my upload cue I get the error page as well.

This is so annoying on Photopost's part. They claim there are no bugs on their system but we always happen to find weird errors that are hard to troubleshoot. Needless to be said, we thank you for your help reporting these issues, and we will look into it, but certainly the long term solution will be to replace Photopost for a more reliable gallery.

This is so annoying on Photopost's part. They claim there are no bugs on their system but we always happen to find weird errors that are hard to troubleshoot. Needless to be said, we thank you for your help reporting these issues, and we will look into it, but certainly the long term solution will be to replace Photopost for a more reliable gallery.

Si is this going to be fixed anytime this year?
I just tried to upload again and got the same ****.

I find any image that isn't resized to below 1280 ish pixels fails.

It was failing over and over earlier while uploading some pictures. After resizing them to 1024 wide they then all successfully uploaded.

Hey Red, its purely my personal view and experiences Sir. :)

I find if I resize an image to 1024x720 (or whatever it ends up), it always works. Anything above that size fails every time. I've no idea if its a resolution or file size issue, but as soon as its resized it uploads fine.

Gee, and I thought you were an 'insider' :p :)
anyway I just tried it an it took...kind of defeated the purpose, but it uploaded.
Thanks Leek.

The max upload image size is currently 1920x1200, maybe that was the issue red was having. I also just increased the max upload file size from 1.5MB to 2.0MB.

Back