1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer to kick off CES 2012

By Emil · 5 replies
Jul 7, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) has announced that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will deliver a preshow keynote address at next year's Consume Electronics Show (CES), the world's largest consumer technology…

Read the whole story

2. You might want to re-read this:

"Ballmer's preshow keynote address is slated for 6:30 PM on Monday, January 9, 2011 in The Venetian."

Unless I've somehow gone in a time loop I think you meant another date and not 2011.

3. Jos

Jos TechSpot Staff Posts: 3,071   +95

Fixed, thanks for the heads up.

4. "The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) has announced that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will deliver a preshow keynote address at next year's ***Consume*** Electronics Show (CES), the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow."

I highlighted another typo.

5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 12,361   +2,231

Wow, did you really believe it's in the best interest of the electronics community, to give Ballmer that much of a head start on thinking up something stupid to say...? ...:confused:

6. Developers... Developers... Developers !!!!