Microsoft site not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm using xp sp3 with ie8 while i am trying to open microsoft site its not opening i tried win32downloadup from symmantec and also scan for viruses, now i am using asquare anti virus & twister trojan remover its not work to removeing virus other sites are opening, pls give sugessions to open site

Virus

hi i'm using xp sp3 with ie8 while i am trying to open microsoft site its not opening i tried win32downloadup from symmantec and also scan for viruses, now i am using asquare anti virus & twister trojan remover its not work to removeing virus other sites are opening, pls give sugessions to open site
You have a bad virus. I don't remember it's name. I'll post back when I have it's name. But at this point a reformat and reinstall is option 1

Superty, I have to second the reply by B00kWyrm. There is not information to determine that a repair or reinstall is called for. That appears to be your favorite feature to suggest. It should be the last thing suggested after that no other troudhooting works to resolve a problem.

You have a bad virus. I don't remember it's name. I'll post back when I have it's name. But at this point a reformat and reinstall is option 1
A major purpose of this site is to AVOID reformats and reinstall.

Secondly, that's an inappropriate comment without first having exhausive trouble shooting of the symptom.

You may reformat and reinstall on your system, but please don't inflict that level of pain on other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back