Mikrotik router or Raspberry Pi?

Hello,

I want to configure VPN on my network. So my brother can connect to my network and surf the internet like he is at my place.

What is the better option: to have a Raspberry and install WireGuard on it, or to buy a MikroTik(which one?) that supports WireGuard?

Raspberry Pi 4 2GB + power + sd + case = around 100e
MikrotTk is around 50e(MIKROTIK RB750GR3 hEX) Is it okay for me?

Is there any cheaper option?

The RB750 is on the low end of the Mikrotik stack and may have performance issues. I have never used a Pi as a VPN server so I can't tell you how they perform at that task. My old employer used a RB1100AHx4 as the VPN server and it worked alright but we saw performance issues at 50-100mbps. I have a RB2011UiAS at home and use it for a VPN and it works alright for me but I am not running video through it. I am using it to access a fileshare on my home network. Both of the Mikrotik VPNs used L2TP/IPsec.

I understand.
He lives in a neighboring country, but he needs to be on mine Internet. Because the sales site on which he wants to post ads is not available in the country where he lives. I don't think he needs more than 10Mbps speed for posting ads on the site, as well as changing the prices of existing ads.

I ordered MIKROTIK RB750GR3 hEX and we will try to establish a connection with it.
I just don't understand what we will do when the dynamic IP address changes for him or for me? Will we have to configure everything again?

Back