Missing drivers after reformatting computer

Can anybody help me? right now I have no internet and the pc feels rather "bare" because it was recently reformatted.

I posted a report made using everest.

Attachments

• Report.txt
    199.9 KB · Views: 7
You have to download your drivers and install them. MS OS only has the bare bones drivers needed for it to install. Typically you want to download your drivers prior to formatting. I would start by cracking open your case and getting the motherboards make and model, go to the mobos website and download those drivers first.

If you could download this program on another pc, onto a flash memory stick, then you would have most of the information that you need to get all the drivers your pc needs.
It is the portable version of 'Speccy'; from;
http://www.piriform.com/speccy/builds

It will produce a list in the left-hand window, click on each heading, and it will give further information in the right-hand window.

try the above. but just in case you're still having problems with the network or other drivers List any Problem Devices
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so

You'd need to copy/paste that entire Problem Device report as is to include all those cryptic looking strings you'll see

Back