Modem problem

Hi guys, I need help accessing some web pages it keeps me redirecting to no dsl connection and it stays like that for many days, it happens when I click on these websites when my internet is down. The only way I found to solve that is using another web browser, reseting the modem doesnt even work tho. Well thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 0
More info is needed 5. Writing your post.
Write in respectable form, this isn’t an instant message conversation with your buddy, it's irritating to have to decipher whatever malformed English you are typing and it's likely your post will be ignored or get something nasty replied.

In order for us to help you, we need to know what the problem is. The more precise you are with this the better. Don’t provide information that isn’t relevant, if your hard drive is giving you CRCs or clicking we don’t need to know how much RAM you have or what video card you are using. & More here https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/guide-to-making-a-good-post-thread.33297/ Thanks to @ SNGX1275

Go to start, click on run or search bar, type cmd then hit enter.
Type ipconfig/all then hit enter, screenshot that and bring that here.
Also learningmypc maybe abit too harsh we do need more info.
Router and IP provider with minimum system specs will help much.

Go to start, click on run or search bar, type cmd then hit enter.
Type ipconfig/all then hit enter, screenshot that and bring that here.
Also learningmypc maybe abit too harsh we do need more info.
Router and IP provider with minimum system specs will help much.
What I posted is found in the link I posted, I doubt I am too harsh :) Good luck :)

I didn't read that link because it wasn't really needed as a reference being with other IT forums its pretty much similiar.
Just be more cautious of how you word things, if you were replying to me like that.
I would take that as a offensive response to get your point across and not seek out your help.

Back