MOHAA Crashes, Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everone,

i have Mohaa for a long time now, it worked very well untl i have restored my C drive with norton ghost image.. i reinstalled mohaa as every time i do so, i have aplied the no-cd crack and the mohaa US\UK server patch 1.11 as before.. but while connecting to a 1.11 severs it crashes and quit back to desktop without any error message, also it doesn't work in a single player mode.. but before applying the server patch the game connects to 1.0 servers normally and i could play it in a single mode without any troubles..
Also i have configured my windows firewall and antivirus to permit mohaa accessing the internet.. i'm really in a big trouble.. i can't figure out if this is from the game version or from my internet connection.. so, an anyone help?

i forget to mention that in the game folder i have got a debug text with the lines

********* Unhandled Exception Detected *********

MOHAA.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module MOHAA.exe(00400000) at 001B:004AA338, str::snprintf()+246104 byte(s)

EAX=0x00000000 EBX=0x00000001 ECX=0x00000000 EDX=0x00000000
ESI=0x02328374 EDI=0xA4A30054 EBP=0x00000000 ESP=0x01BF3350 EIP=0x004AA338
FLG=0x00210246 CS=0x001B DS=0x0023 SS=0x0023
ES=0x0023 FS=0x003B GS=0x0000

hope this is useful for experts, thx

Since you're using a no-cd crack, people are probably going to assume you pirated the game. But I would assume the problem is that you're using a crack, since it causes the program to be read differently online or something. I don't know how they work, I've just heard they mess with online. Internet connection problems wouldn't just shut down the game. I don't know how to help you either way, but I don't think you'll get much help on this site.

people can say whatever they want to.. but now i have a problem, maybe it is hard to be solved, i don't know, but if i have pirated the game, would i say that i have a no-cd carck ?! it seems unreasonable.. incredible too..
anyway thanks alot snacks for ur concern, it seems that no much help will be found here indeed, lol

I do believe its the crack. You usually cannot play online with the no-cd cracks, if I'm not mistaken.

no, i used to play the game before, but lately i have some troubles with my internet connection, after fixing this problem - that i couldn't figure it out - by formatting and reinstalling windows then reinstallig the game, it simply don't connect to 1.11 servers, i'd like to mention that it connects perfectly to 1.0 serverson gamespy .. but after applying the us-uk 1.11 server patch ( that already worked beore ), this problem come to surface ...

Well my friend, you should check to make sure your using the appropriate No-CD fix for you version, you say you applied the version 1.11?

http://www.megagames.com/cgi/downlo...irror=1&search=MEDAL.OF.HONOR.AA.111.NOCD.ZIP

Try this one, it's the one I use to play since I'm to lazy to back up my play disc into an iso and mount it, hell. I'm to lazy to grab the disk outta the case,lol

And Mopar Man, You CAN play a game online with a no-cd crack, as long as you are using a legit key code/cd-key, cracks aren't meant for you to hack or steal a game, they are simply for convenience and they come in handy when you can use one to simply start up your games without having to locate a play disk. I downloaded a copy of gears of war for pc because I left the DVD out in the open where my dog got to it, but since I had the manual and my CD-KEY, I installed and got back up and playing online without any hassles, and the no-cd crack solved me not having the original disk:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back