Most important thing to have by your computer

Dalton2510

I think the most important thing by your computer is the CHAIR especial if your a gamer. However my chairs cushion is getting to flat from me sitting on it for so long playing hellgate london and crysis i cant sit for more than an hour without my back starting to ache so I want you to post your computer chair if you like or if anyone finds and good deals on a nice computer chair to please Post them. i have found this chair which looks like a pretty nice one for $119

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7675456&st=octane&type=product&id=1134702322552

My most important thing to have next to me is probably the phone because no one in my house wants to answer it. :p Either that or my XP disc.

My most important thing is keyboard and mouse... other than that it would have to be my trusty old mousepad.. without it is playing on a kitchen counter-top....literally.

I have a nice wood swivel chair that I used for many years by the computer.
But now I don't use a chair any more.

I am standing most of the time when using the computer, or else put the monitor under the table and sit on the floor.

The chair is one of the most dangerous objects of western civilization, because when you get dependent on a chair then you lose your mobility.
And when you lose your mobility, then it's all over for you.

Chairwise I just steal one from the dining room table. I have to be uncomfortable at the pc to convince myself to get up once and a while.

Well, it used to be my linkisys router and cable modem because I had to reboot them constantly. However, they have both settled down, so that can no longer be my priority, computer-side companions. Now, I guess it would be my TV. Can't imagine checking emails and going online without cable news in the background.

the electrical socket!!! and than the monitor than the keyboard that the keyboard than the mouse i think the speakers come next um than the desk and chair kinda go together.

Back