Motherboard/graphics issues

Hi guys, I recently bought a new motherboard, processor, ram and hdd to try and solve a bsod issue I had with my old pc. Though that issue has been solved I now have another issue.
I have the Foxconn H67M-S motherboard with Integrated Intel GMA Graphics with HDMI output. I also have the Intel G850 Dual-Core processor and 4gb DDR3 1333Mhz ram. The issue is as follows:
I cannot connect my TV to my pc via HDMI (it just doesnt detect on either the standard windows screen res options nor does it detect when I try to use the Intel software. Also, when I put in my Palit GeForce 210 1GB DDR PCIe card the motherboard just doesn't detect it. I've tried pretty much everything I can think of, tried BIOS settings, tried updating and rolling back drivers, tried updating BIOS. I'm fresh out of ideas and I need a fix to this ASAP. If anyone could help with my problem I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you for any help

StueyCIDE

Also, I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.​

Just as a small update. I've given false info lol. I dont have all the driver's installed and that's because when I try to install it says "Setup cannot continue. Cannot find compatible graphics hardware" it's clearly there and it is getting power because the fan on it is spinning. Such a confusing problem.

Dear Stuey

This problem is pretty easy to solve knowing that you know were to place the RAM
You might think is somthing because of you Gpu or Motherboard(it could but most likely not!)
Most likely its the RAM you might think Wtf But really Clean/Reseat your RAM Sticks
This will solve the problem :)

Back