Mouse and KB DOESNT work after recovery of windows 10

THE TITLE SHOULD READ MOUSE AND KB "DOESN'T" WORK AFTER RECOVERY OF WINDOWS 10.....I did a recovery of windows 10 because it was lagging and losing internet . I told it to save my files, it went through the recovery and restarted. After the restart my keyboard and mouse wouldn't work. I googled this issue for the last 2 days and tried some of the suggestions like unplug the kb and mouse and restart then plug them back in and restart the pc. That didn't help. I ran across an article that said unplug the mouse and just leave the kb plugged in then restart and hit F8 to get to safe mode. I did that and the keyboard made the dinging sound and went to a preboot diagnostic screen. I let that run . After it finished it ask to reboot, I clicked enter and it rebooted. after the reboot I still couldn't use the keyboard . I read another article that said restart the pc 3 times in a row and it will go into a recovery mode. I did that and it went into a screen with options to reinstall and the keyboard allowed me to use it to tab down and hit enter for a clean install. The clean install ran and finished after an hour or so and now it is at a blue screen that says region at the top with options of what to pick, it is on United States and has a Yes button on the bottom right hand side but I cant get the keyboard to work again. I tried another keyboard but it still doesn't work. I'm stuck on the regional screen with no way to continue the final installation. If the keyboard allowed me to use it sporadically during these process I stated I had tired, what can I do to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Back