MS 7557 motherboard upgrade memory and graphic card

I am finding that graphics cards are impossible to buy separately and since you 'should' be buying a new motherboard / cpu and ram I would advise you to get yourself a prebuilt gaming machine. New Egg's private label >> ABS, isn't a terrible choice. A rig designed around the GTX 1660 Super graphics card should be VERY affordable compared to paying scalper prices for a graphics card.

I am finding that graphics cards are impossible to buy separately and since you 'should' be buying a new motherboard / cpu and ram I would advise you to get yourself a prebuilt gaming machine. New Egg's private label >> ABS, isn't a terrible choice. A rig designed around the GTX 1660 Super graphics card should be VERY affordable compared to paying scalper prices for a graphics card.
Thank you for responding. Could you tell me the most economical yet almost powerful config for editing 4k videos smoothly? I appreciate your help.

4k eh? I think that is a tall order for doing that on the cheap. Example: Puget systems are designed around doing work. Check out the Creators Section under 4K:

You can shop other brands but the key there is a lot of memory required for 4k editing (like> 64GB) fast drives like a NVMe SSD (that should be normal but you want a LOT of storage drives too (like 10 to 20TB) and scratch drives to work with..which just means more SSD drives). Adobe Premier Pro is the gold standard for video editing but you could also look at Apple and use Final Cut. None of these options are cheap! =(

Back