Multiple blue screens this week, any help appriciated

enragedpixel

I've had multiple BSOD's this week from what I think are my AMD drivers and after every bsod my driver stops working, also my computer seems to be acting a little slow since as well. I think it is the graphics overdrive but I'm not sure this is my first time trying to analyze DMP files so I'm not quite sure what the cause is due to the different codes each time.
>DMP files attached

Attachments

• DMPfiles.zip
    101 KB · Views: 1
My ATI graphics driver although I just had yet another blue screen where it has still worked reboot.
>newest dump

Attachments

• dump.zip
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
Just finished running memtest86+ with no errors and about to check the HDD after this post but after reboot the AMD graphics driver was gone again and I was greeted by this error msg (in the picture) this error persist\s with every program I open and the only way I've gotten rid of this in the past is a system restore.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 1
How many hard drives do you have installed? While were at it, what are you complete computer specs including the power supplies

I uninstall the driver after it fails and then reinstall them and my specs are a AMD Phenom x4 965, MSI 870 mobo, hd radeon 6850, with 16gb DDR3 RAM and a 750 watt supply

So in the picture you posted it shows HDD3, or 3 hard drives. Where is this coming from? Are you using Opera as your browser. What about in IE or Chrome, do you get any errors?

Yes opera is the only browser that I have installed after chrome and fox had problems (they were crashing after a few minutes) I have no idea what's making it say that, there are no other hard drives

"I have installed after chrome and fox had problems (they were crashing after a few minutes) I have no idea what's making it say that, there are no other hard drives"...

You have more serious issues with that computer, than video problems. I suggest that you re-install Windows fresh

Reinstalled windows twice clean, but the problems persist, any ideas? I'm thinking a CPU problem but working on a way to test it.

The CPU is probably okay. Make sure the bios settings are set at the default settings, and don't have any USB devices connected except keyboard and mouse

What are your complete specs, including motherboard, how many drives are showing now, what power supply and is it Windows 7 64-bit?

3 hard drives? You must have some bios setting or hardware connections wrong, especially since this is your first computer build

What about bios settings? It doesn't help when you say "The same problems as before" and then say "3hdd error is gone"... Start by posting any "new" minidumps

Ok I'll try to get it on long enough to do so but Firefox isn't working at all (crashes without even opening) and chrome is unstable ie works though. Just to clarify I built this about 7 months ago and it has just started giving me issues in January. The only bios it has are the boot device settings which is set to my one and only hard drive.

I've been trying to install ubuntu but its been throwing multiple errors at me but as far as running it looks okay apart from being very slow, but I haven't been able to put it through it's paces. As unlikely as it seems could a screwby processor cause these problems?

Back