My brand new Acer D260 notebook doesn't turn on

hello im new member to this forum.. i hope i will get a appropriate solution to my problem
The problem is my brand new laptop (acer d260) dont turn on.. its brand new. using it for first time. never switched on before.. dont even see the power light glowing after i plugin the batter charging Adapter..

I just got one too! Took me awhile to figure it out. There are two rectangular buttons above the keyboard on the right. One has a P and the WIFI symbol and the other has 9 raised dots. Slide the one with the dots to the right. Hope that's the problem

yes i have checked the power socket nothing wrong in that .. i tried to remove the battery and plugged the adapter in to lap top to check if the power light glow or not..and still dont see the power light glowing.. any other suggestions? or should i take it to accer customer support?

My advice is take it straight back to the retailer who sold it to you (if you bought it from a shop) and ask them to show you how to switch it on. Or, if you have the manual at hand please read that to find out where the power switch is. Worst case, you have a dud and should get a free replacement from the retailer. Good luck!

Back