My browser randomly and suddenly pops out in full screen to go on top of all windows

I've had a really annoying problem since I was using Google Chrome. The thing is my minimized to taskbar browser suddenly and randomly goes on top of all my opened windows, full screen, covering my whole screen and interrupting my work. I tried clearing the browsing data and the cookies, nothing seemed to be fixed. Then I tried switching browsers. I am actually using Opera GX and I still have the problem. Also you should know that the browser is being auto-toggled, do not think that I am accidentally toggling it with a hotkey or something like that. This happens when I'm AFK, far away from my pc, and then I come back and instead of seeing my screen where I left it off, I see my browser. I'd be really grateful if someone could help because not only I doubt that this could be some kind of malware, but it also make me go mad as hell when it interrupts what I'm doing on my screen. Thanks

It sounds like something is toggling your F11 key for some reason, have you tried cleaning your keyboard? That's the first thing that comes to my mind that would be triggering this behavior across browsers.

It sounds like something is toggling your F11 key for some reason, have you tried cleaning your keyboard? That's the first thing that comes to my mind that would be triggering this behavior across browsers.
Even if I, myself, toggle the F11 key, the browser doesn't pop up on top of all the opened windows on my laptop.

I have never had a problem with chrome. But what comes to my mind is to uninstall the browser and install it again. Have you tried?

Back