My computer becomes very laggy and the sound becomes glitchy

TheLogicalDan

This is a video showing my problem. I put this youtube video on because I needed to show the sound problem, this happens either when I'm using my computer for a few minutes, a few hours, or sometimes even when I just start up my machine (the windows 7 start-up sound will be glitchy.) Please, its been a few months and nobody has been able to tell me what is the problem.

I can't post a link because I am a new member on this forum, but if you go to youtube.com/danthelogical then click on my MORE HELP! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS THING!!! video, it will be there. (its my second to last video).

I am not posting spam or anything I swear, the video really shows what is wrong with my computer.

HERE IS THE LINK!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDNIugQjI0A

This is a video showing my problem. I put this youtube video on because I needed to show the sound problem, this happens either when I'm using my computer for a few minutes, a few hours, or sometimes even when I just start up my machine (the windows 7 start-up sound will be glitchy.) Please, its been a few months and nobody has been able to tell me what is the problem. HELP PLEASE.

Sorry for all the replies to my post, i just needed to post the link. :)

Back