My Computer Keeps Restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a virus on my computer and i used spybot to get the virus off. It started today when I was trying to restart the computer. I get this blue screen saying this: A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Disable or uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation or backup utilities. Check your hard drive configuration, and check for any updated drivers. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical informtaion:
***STOP: 0x00000024 (0x00190203, 0x832DE7A8, 0xC0000102, 0x00000000)

I can't get on safe mode or none of the setup when i press F8
I tried to use the a recovery cd but it keep saying the space of
user partition is not adequate. recovery process cannot continue.

Posting 3 times in less than an hours isn't going to help you. There are others here needing help.

Perhaps you can help by giving some information about your computer and operating system.

And to the best of my knowledge, Spybot Search & Destroy only removes spyware/adware. You need an antivirus program to remove a virus.

I can't get on safe mode or none of the setup when i press F8
I tried to use the a recovery cd but it keep saying the space of
user partition is not adequate. recovery process cannot continue.

didnt need any help
Then I am left to wonder why you posted three times in less than an hour asking for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back