My cursor is shaking

Hi,
I turned on my PC this morning and after booting up, I noticed that my mouse cursor is shaking like it is dying of hypothermia. I am using a SteelSeries Sensei so I uninstalled the SteelSeries, rebooted, and it still was shaking. So I unplugged the mouse. It was still shaking. I replugged the mouse and reinstalled the engine. Lo' and behold... still shaking. I unplugged my mouse, and plugged in a wireless Microsoft mouse. Guess what? IT IS STILL SHAKING AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. Please help me..

I am using Win7 ultimate and it is up to date. I rulled out the possibility of a virus as I scanned my pc for them(the anti-virus that I am using is Kaspersky Internet Security 2015). A driver incompatibilty between the 2 mice or my SteelSeries and another mouse is out of the question, I believe, as I never plugged in another mouse in my PC with the exception of today.

I don't remember the correct path but I'd suggest you go into the Control Panel>Mouse setting & see if it looks like this
MOUSE POINTER.JPG

After I mastered controlling the PC with my keyboard I restored the SteelSeries engine to a previous version and it seems to have solved the problem. Btw, my mouse settings are just like in your attached picture. Thanks for your help. I will take it with SteelSeries to see what the problem is with the engine compatibility.

Back