My headphone is not working

Hi! Everyone. Here is my question,
I was playing game with my headphone but then some crackling sound was heard by me. I didn't took it seriously and 5 days later when I was playing it suddenly stopped working. I thought may be its some technical issues due to 2018 win 10 update. So, I searched for any solution on youtube, but none of them worked. So I thought to install realtek driver but after installing it is not showing in device manager and playback option and no exe file is their in realtek folder in where I installed it. So I can't access to it, then I tried for mobo audio driver but it is not getting installed and shows "we can't find a hd audio driver". And my headphone is well as I tried in my phone. Please help!!!

Motherboard: Asrock N68-VS3-FX

Actually I have tv instead of monitor and it got its own speaker, I don't use any external one and it works

Thanks for your advice, but day before yesterday I bought a laptop and the headphones worked well when I plugged in. So I don't think I would need any new headphone right now as I don't use my pc now.

Back