Status
Not open for further replies.

kayawish24

My System Information .................
CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 4GHz 1.36v 24/7 * prime95 stable *
Cpu Cooler: Thermaright 120 ULTRA Xtreme with 2 Fans
Board: ASUS P6t6 Revolution
Mem: 6GB Triple Channel DDR3 Corsair XMS3 1600MHz 8-8-8-24
GPU: Nvidia 3 x XFX GTX 260 Core 216 3-WAY SLI @ 715/1270/1431 (Core/Memory/Shader)
HDD: 640GB S-ATA Seagate Baracuda 32 Mb Cache 7200 Rpm
Sound: SoundMAX Full HD 7.1 Channel
PSU: CORSAIR TX-850 Watts
Monitor: View Sonic 24" VA2413wm LCD

dsfgdsfdd.jpg

image640.jpg

image641.jpg

image642.jpg

image644.jpg

image640p.jpg

seems like he is advertising his blue led lights to me..i haven't seen any of the hardware specs he claims he has...u shud try to pull back the camera back a bit man...u zoom up to close their.

If you look at this member's short post history, it seems clear he spam posted until he had enough to post images. For what, I'm not sure.

Mailpup, you dont seem impressed, not saying I am. Probably because of the pictures.

Should have went 2x gtx 260's, purchased a small ssd for the os and used the hdd for storage or something.

Idunno, the pictures are huge though.

Well, he does have a nice system but yeah, those pictures. If the purpose of this post is to show his rig, he could have done a better job. Not only are they huge but horribly composed and not very clear. Camera phone I suppose.

But back to the system itself. For triple SLI I would probably go for a little more power although evidently 850W is enough. I guess I just prefer more head room. Myself, I use a Corsair 850TX for a single Radeon HD 4890 and in another rig I use a Silverstone OP850W for a single GeForce GTX 295.

BTW, who mounts their case fans on the outside of the case?

Here is my little upgrade !!!

G.skills triedent @ 2000Mhz DDR3 6GB

image663.jpg

Xigmatek 1500 watt PSU...

image667.jpg

and Finally my new Cassing NZXT Tempest

zzzzzui7.jpg

image679.jpg

image678g.jpg

kayawish23, what kind of games do you like to play on your system? I'm curious as to how well the Corsair 850TX works in triple SLI.

BTW, who mounts their case fans on the outside of the case?

It's outside because it will hit his cooler if it was inside,although i wouldn't use it then but that's me.

I must add quickly,it looks so awesome at 4GHZ, i hope my 720BE looks almost as good when i try to get it to 3,8GHZ.

Here is my little upgrade !!!

G.skills triedent @ 2000Mhz DDR3 6GB

image663.jpg

Xigmatek 1500 watt PSU...

image667.jpg

and Finally my new Cassing NZXT Tempest

zzzzzui7.jpg

image679.jpg

image678g.jpg

It's outside because it will hit his cooler if it was inside,although i wouldn't use it then but that's me.

I must add quickly,it looks so awesome at 4GHZ, i hope my 720BE looks almost as good when i try to get it to 3,8GHZ.

I just said that BM lol

BTW i have my 720 BE running @ 3.8Ghz if you want to try my settings.

Sorry,i was reading some other stuff when the page loaded and didn't refresh before i posted.

If you can send me a copy of your settings that would be great,the best i have achieved sofar was 3,7GHZ that seemed stable,but i haven't been able to get it again.

Thanx

Pics are kinda big; I can't even see them fully on my 24"

Nice system but why exactly are you posting this?

Wow I didn't even see the date... I just saw that it was only a few down from the top of the forum and thought it was recent :)

My bad, ignore my stupidity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back