My laptop can't load Windows, BSOD appears

my laptop suddenly blank when in the middle of surfing the internet..after i reboot the laptop i was unable to load to window and this BSOD appear with code as below..

can i fix my laptop?

STOP:(0x00000001, 0x8AFF0948, 0xB6000000, 0x00000181)

what is that code mean?which area that cause the problem?

i am not good in computer so i do not know how to solve this problem.

Have you recently installed/updated any drivers or software? I ran into this problem before where windows became completely corrupted because of a certain program. I ended up backing up important info on the drive and just reinstalling windows.

But BSOD's can happen for a lot of reason's though it can also be hardware related. Anything from overheating to memory failure. Any more information you have on how it crashed or started crashing would help.

i do not remember installing any software or hardware at the time the laptop crash...i was in the middle of surfing the internet using a broadband device and suddenly the screen goes blank...just like when you left you laptop on for a while then the screen goes blank.i tried to make the screen on again by hitting some keys on the keypad but does not have any effect. then i force shut down it by turning off the power and restart it.at this point i am not able to restart it anymore and there come the problem.

Back