My laptop is very rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right first of, my laptop is a sony vaio pcg - 7m2n i cant find much about it on the internet at all. Even google finds hardly anything.

I need to restore the computer cause it wont start. It give you a few options to start in safe mode and all that .. then eventualy gets to a blue screen, flashes for a second. and restarts and the same happens all over again.

From what i have worked out Vaio don't give recovery disks when you get a laptop. I cant find any recovery disks that work with my model..

any idea?

thanks.

Try reinstalling the OS with your own bought cd or dvd of your OS. I think it has to be an installation of software problem. And this is the first aid you can take if you don't have the recovery disks ... I bet the recovery disks will actually put you in the same state as you are in now ... so if you get it fixed better not use them for a while or at all ... I may be wrong though ...

you can use free OS open source software like Like Linux ... they are more cool :)

Wish you could fix your problem ....

if you have a store bought copy of windows, it should be able to locate the drivers you need when you do an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back