my Ping at cs = ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm not really got at operating cs and now i wonder = when i play on a server somone crated i can just play as regular with 50-150 ping.
But when i try to make one myself with dedicated server (even downloaded superhero mod for fun) i get 1409 ping! but when wy brother plays from his comp he get 25 ping!?!

orre said:
hi i'm not really good at operating cs and now i wonder = when i play on a server somone crated i can just play as regular with 50-150 ping.
But when i try to make one myself with dedicated server (even downloaded superhero mod for fun) i get 1409 ping! but when my brother plays from his computer he get 25 ping!?!
just edited some wrong typing

Right click on my computer, click properties, and read the memory total and cpu speed that appears, and then hit the hardware tab, click device manager, and click display adapters. Note what it says about the display adapter. Write all this info down and let us know.

If you're trying to connect to the dedicated server from the same computer the dedicated server is running on, that's a no-no. It won't work for you AT ALL.

flashmonkey said:
If you're trying to connect to the dedicated server from the same computer the dedicated server is running on, that's a no-no. It won't work for you AT ALL.

Oh ok that's bad but i atleast got a answer on my question thanks (both of you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back