NCAA March Madness

SNGX1275

Any of you guys watch college basketball?

If there are more than 2 or 3 of us we should get a group together on yahoo.

Mine is relatively uninteresting, although I do have Baylor in the Sweet 16 losing to Duke.

Final Four is UNC, KU, Texas, and Duke. With KU and Texas in the championship game, and KU winning 87 to 83.

Well, considering there is only about 2 hours left that you can turn in a bracket I guess its not going to happen.

I knew on a computer tech forum there wouldn't be many that watch college basketball, but I didn't think I'd be the only one.

Tournament finished up last night, with University of Kansas beating Memphis in overtime. It was a tight game throughout, lots of ties and lead changes. Kansas lead by 7 late in the first half, then were down by 9 with 2:18 to go in the 2nd half. Were able to tie it up with 2.8 seconds left and force overtime where they won by 7.

My bracket I filled out on Yahoo was in the 98th percentile after day 1, then in subsequent days I dropped at low as 24th. But I had a strong finish and ended up in the 88th percentile somehow. Picking the winning team apparently helps immensely.

You and I must be the only ones that watched it. It was a great game, as is should have been. Because I'm not so far away from Memphis, I was rooting for them, but was really just hoping for as good a game as it was.

Poertner_1274 watched it, but for whatever reason he's ignoring this thread.

I have been a KU fan for as long as I can remember, mostly because nearly everyone on my mom's side of the family went to KU (uncle played football for them) and both of my parents are from Kansas.

Back