Inactive Need help, e-mail sending random links to ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjKraid

Hi!

So I have this tiny problem, my email (hotmail) is sending random links to all my contacts. This has now happened two times, just a few moments ago and last week.

The first time it sent the messages I ran ccleaner x64 (cleanup and registry) and then just a few minutes after that all was ready it sent the messages with one broken link. After that I ran malwarebytes anti-malware, spybot s&d both in safemode and in "normal mode" and then I also ran ESET Smart Security (real, not downloaded/cracked) but nothing, had only like 8 tracking cookies.

So wtf. why does it send the messages and what can I do to prevent it?

The broken link (the new one that it sent today): Link deleted by Bobbye

Please don't post a hyperlink for malware. I have deleted it.

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Hotmail is a web-based email. It has mosty likely been hacked from the internet. You may-or may not- have malware on your system, but if you do, it is most likely not the cause of the current problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back